30th July 2012
Post with 2 notes
Looking at this list makes me sad… seriously, I’ve been standing for hours… If you know me at all, you’ll know what a big deal that is…
dismantle and deep clean altars
set up a big bad spell - note: buy whiskey!
- refresh all altars with water
- clean out drawers/cabinet and reorganize them
remove spiders from Persephone/Hades altar
- convince them they don’t actually want to live there… hopeless
find a place to store what’s been removed from the altar… partly done… just let me have it
- clean end table/jewelry and stuff… in the hopes of creating more useable space
- clean top of food cabinet
- hang the Plate of Triumph… really this time
- sew new curtains
- work on plans for a permanent space for the gargoyle’s to have all to themselves… other than everywhere that I can’t reach
- not that there’s a problem with that
- find/make a box/bag to house the Crown of Challenge
- take down, clean, and feed the cow’s skull
polish snakes chest
On the plus side, I have nothing outstanding to work on… so theoretically I can just focus on making things better around here for the next few weeks…
Or I could spend that time sleeping… dilemma.
Keep your eyes out for a new epithets post… should be up in the next couple of days, if not tonight… you know if you’re into that kind of thing.
Also, I have much to report regarding a fabulous ritual to Hera.
But for now, I’ll just make lists instead of actually, you know, crossing things off of the lists.